Intermediate Level Intern Architect
April 10, 2018
Established in 2005, MOSS SUND Architects is a boutique architecture firm specializing in environmentally responsible residential, healthcare and commercial design. Located in the vibrant Toronto neighbourhood of Leslieville, we offer a positive and fun working environment.
We are looking for a creative Intermediate Level Intern Architect to actively participate in all phases of assigned projects.
- Great sense of humour
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent design and detailing skills
- Experience in all phases of a project and co-ordination of sub consultants
- Proficient in the use of Revit, AutoCad 2014+, SketchUp, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Office 2010 and various presentation softwares
- Knowledge of sustainable design principles including Net Zero
- Working knowledge of Zoning By-laws and Ontario Building Code
Candidates must have:
- Minimum 5 years work experience in design, construction documents and construction contract administration, including minimum 2 years residential experience in a local office
- Experience with healthcare, retail roll out, light industrial, indoor pools and/or equestrian facilities would also be beneficial
- Salary is commensurate with experience
Interested candidates should forward their resume in PDF format to:
We thank you in advance for your interest in our firm. We regret we are unable to handle phone calls. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.